Thursday, November 10, 2011

[Video|Trans] CNBLUE in TBS TV ‘K‐POP Channel’

Video Credits: @cnblue0303 + kopisprite@youtube
Translated by: ketch @ cnbluestorm
Edited by: Fizzy+AJ @ cnbluestorm

This is a rough translation of TBS TV ‘K‐POP channel’ *Sorry the Video below has blocked you can show that video on this site => http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/17CVaKAzSJU/



(Yokohama Arena Concert MC part)
Yonghwa: Everyone, CNBLUE (has finally) came to YOKOHAMA ARENA. Long time no see. How is everyone? This is the last live of our indies activities. On this stage, I will go all out to everyone here!

(After In My Head)
Yonghwa: That’s all for today. Everyone, (was that song) good? I composed it.
Jungshin: It’s a good song, isn’t it? We will make our major debut next month, what…
Yonghwa: Jungshin fighting~ (ganbare~)
Jungshin: Okay, okay (daijobu,daijobu)
Jonghyun: This (cheer) is we are most afraid of (like it’s a pressure?). Ganbare~ (laugh)
Jungshin: I think it is good chance to showcase our music.

(Interview part)
((about YOKOHAMA ARENA concert))
Yonghwa: The live was really fun.
Jonghyun: Yes,it was fun. Thank you to each and everyone (who came).
Yonghwa: Actually my voice condition was not good, so I was worried,
Jonghyun: We were injected with ‘garlic injection’ (like a vitamin supplement) so we could work hard (laugh). Garlic injection,.. Great!

((About ‘In My Head’))
Yonghwa: In My Head is a rock taste song. The lyrics contained our hope and dream.
Jonghyun: (in In My Head MV) the dust that you could see is actually a piece of bread (minna bibitte imashita). During that video shoot I ate that bread a lot, so my stomach was full (onaka ippai deshita). Also there were many items were flying towards us, so we were afraid and wimped out.

(Illustration Q&A part)
((about your ‘In My Head’))

 
Inside Minhyuk head

Minhyuk: Hi, the eyes are small,so it’s me. There are many things in my head so I don’t know (wakannai/laugh).
(Minhyuk‘s pic ‘CNBLUE’/'日本語’japanese/’ねむい’sleepy

Inside Yong Hwa Head

Yonghwa: It’s me. Because the eyes are big (laugh) so it’s me. We practiced hard, so I’m little sleepy.
(Yonghwa‘s pic ‘music’/'CNBLUE’/'ねむい’sleepy)

Inside Jong Hyun Head

Jungshin: Cool! (kakkoii desu ne).
Jonghyun: CNBLUE and music (ongaku).
Jungshin: What’s this? (pointed at his pic) it is ‘tired’ but..
Jonghyun: Oh, reverse! (JH wrong wrote ‘つ’tsu as ‘c’.. and after correcting it) It’s okay (daijoubu desu). I have no time so I’m thinking only these.
(Jonghyun‘s pic ‘CNBLUE’/'おんがく♪♪♪’music/’つかれた’tired/guitar)

Inside Jung Shin Head

Jungshin: Ramen and takoyaki. I like them. GyuDon too.
(Jungshin‘s pic ‘Musicおんがく’/'Bassベース’/'CNBLUE’/'たべものfood’)

Yonghwa: *Regent hair style. Regent-san.
Jonghyun: (Jonghyun added more hair) He looks like a bad guy (warui hit mitai).
Jungshin: Yes, cool.

*In modern Japanese popular culture, the pompadour is a stereotypical hairstyle often worn by gang members, thugs, members of the yakuza and its junior counterpart bōsōzoku, and other similar groups such as the yankii (high-school hoodlums). In Japan the style is known as the “Regent” hairstyle, and is often caricatured in various forms of entertainment media such as anime, manga, television, and music videos.

Jonghyun’s favorite animal is Jungshin (laugh)

((about favorite animal))

Doraemon

Jungshin: Cat (neko desu).
Jonghyun: It’s Doraemon isn’t it?
Jungshin: Doraemon is also a cat. I like cats rather than dogs.
Yonghwa: You’ve worked hard (otsukare sama desu).
Minhyuk: Is this the eyes? I thought the eyes were here (pointed to whiskers and laugh)
Jonghyun: Ohh it looks like a bad guy.

Jonghyun's Favorite animal

Jonghyun: It’s Jungshin (laugh). Sometimes I like him, but other timse I hate him the most in the world. His feature is this dark rings under his eyes, and laugh lines. I think these are his charm. (To Jungshin) Cool!! (Kakkoii na!!). It’s similar.
Jungshin: ..yes cool (shy) Next please~

(Interview part)
((Favorite Japanese Musician))
Yonghwa & JongHyun: There are many musicians that we like.
Jonghyun: B’z san..
Yonghwa: L’Arc~en~Ciel..
Jonghyun: Mr.Children.
Minhyuk: Recently, BUMP..
Jonghyun: BUMP OF CHICKEN.
Yonghwa: ..and ONE OK ROCK.
Jonghyun: I like them all.


Yonghwa: B’z was at 2009 summer sonic,
Jonghyun: We watched them.
Yonghwa: They were really cool.

((How about B’z short pants fashion?))
Jonghyun: Yes yes, it’s cool too!
Yonghwa: Yes I watched it, and I was surprised, I watched their live DVD, baa (suddenly he revealed clothes and appeared short pants style) I was surprised, but it’s cool. Maybe we will also perform like that someday … (laugh)
Jonghyun: Sorry, we shouldn’t have said that.


No comments:

Post a Comment