Friday, November 25, 2011

Lee Seung Gi confesses that he’s had two relationships

Source: TV Report via Nate
Credit : allkpop


Singer Lee Seung Gi openly discussed his dating experience on a recent broadcast of SBS TV‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘.

During the recording, Lee Seung Gi was asked, “When you look at a woman, where do you look first?”, to which he replied, “Her face.”

He was then asked, “How do you want her face to look?”, and Lee Seung Gi honestly responded, “I would like her face to be pretty.” As for his dating experience, Lee Seung Gi confessed, “I have dated twice so far.”

The reporter pointed out that he has very little dating experience for his age, to which Lee Seung Gi wittingly replied, “I should purposefully say that I have dated about 10 times from now on,” – drawing lots of laughter on set.

The reporter then asked Lee Seung Gi about the charms of being a singer. “I feel it when I am standing on stage by myself,” he said. “Only a singer can stand on stage by himself. Acting has the charm of communication, and variety programs are more of a group effort, but singing is usually one-sided.”

No comments:

Post a Comment