Friday, November 11, 2011

Jay Park doesn’t wear insoles to make up for his height

Source + Photo: TV Report via Nate
credit : allkpop


tvN‘s unique talk show, ‘Taxi‘, recently aired their interview with Jay Park, who revealed his wish to be a little bit taller.

When asked by the host if he’s jealous of anyone’s body in the entertainment industry, Jay responded, “I’m just jealous of anyone who’s tall… I’d be happy to be 178 cm (5’10″).” Jay Park is 173cm (5’8″), which wouldn’t bother most people, but being in the entertainment industry, Jay felt that it became his complex.

He laughed, “I’d do what I normally do, but I guess I wouldn’t hear things like, ‘He’s good looking, but a bit short.’”

Unlike other short celebrities, Jay says that he doesn’t wear any insoles to add to his height. He went on to explain that his stylist prepares insoles for work-related projects such as photoshoots or TV recordings, but that’s because there are many female celebrities who are taller than him.

When asked why he doesn’t wear insoles in his daily life, Jay candidly replied, “Everyone already knows I’m short, so I don’t think there’s a point.”

No comments:

Post a Comment