Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jay Park & his past mentor Kim Jo Han talk about their relationship

Source & Image : OSEN
credit : allkpop


Singer Kim Jo Han and Jay Park both guest-featured on SBS PowerFM ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time‘ on November 18th. The duo shared stories of the old days when the two met as a vocal teacher and a disciple.

Kim Jo Han was asked, “You were Jay’s singing coach, did you know that he would make it big?”

Kim Jo Han responded, “Jay Park is a really attractive and talented man. He has an appealing and unique voice. Even before he debuted, he worked really hard and he is always so positive. He definitely stood out amongst the rest. I knew he would make it.”

Choi Hwa Jung then turned to Jay and asked what his first impression of Kim Jo Han was. Jay answered, “When I first met him, I thought he was Hawaiian. I was really shocked to learn he was Korean,” evoking much laughter in the studio.

Additionally, Kim Jo Han and Jay Park both talked about girls and relationships on the show. They seemed to agree that first impressions are extremely important. “When I first see a girl, I know if she is going to be my girlfriend or if we’re just going to be good friends,” they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment