Wednesday, November 16, 2011

T-ara’s Eunjung updates on her condition after falling off a horse

Source + Photo: Xportsnews via Nate
credit : allkpop


T-ara‘s Eunjung made headlines yesterday after falling off a horse while filming for drama ‘Queen Insoo‘. Today, the idol gave an update on her conditions, assuring fans of her safety.

Eunjung stated in an interview with Joongang Ilbo newspaper, “Yesterday I fell off a horse during filming, but I’ve received treatment at the hospital and thankfully, I’m fine now. It’ll improve after a bit of time passes.”

When asked about her character in the drama and horseback riding, Eunjung answered, “I heard that not everyone was so passive during the Joseon dynasty. Not much is known about Insoo’s childhood, and the horseback riding scene was inserted to show that she was a strong, independent woman who was ahead of her time.”

She also commented on the burden of acting in a historical drama stating, “Honestly, I have lots of interest in history. I like historical dramas a lot, and I had a experience with historical drama when I was younger. Wearing ethnic Korean clothing and acting was fun. I wanted to do it because I got to play the younger version of senior Chae Shi Ra.”

The first episode of ‘Queen Insoo’ will be on December 3rd at 9PM KST on JTBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment