Sunday, April 8, 2012

Super Junior’s Siwon says thank you and reveals his nude body

Source + Photos: Super Junior Siwon’s Twitter
Credit : allkpop


Super Junior‘s Siwon who recently celebrated his birth on April 7th, thanked fans for their congratulatory messages and even treated them with a semi-nude photo!

On April 7th, the idol uploaded a photo of his well defined pecs and humbly posted, “I don’t know what to say about the overwhelming love and congratulation messages I received. All I can do is say thank you and show you my sincere thoughts. I want to thank again to my family, friends, sunbaes, and fans who congratulated my birthday. Sigh, I’m nothing great, really.”

Fans were greatly welcomed by the idol’s heart-warming message and also praised his godly appearance. That perfect hairstyle, eagle eyes, and well-built muscles must have fainted at least one fangirl out there.

Netizens and fans alike commented, “Damn, so sexy~“, “Happy Birthday!” and “Face, body, so darn percet *_*”

In related news, Super Junior wrapped up their ‘Super Show 4‘ concert in Paris, France on April 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment