Friday, November 4, 2011

[Scan|Trans] CNBLUE in Skapa! e2TVGuide Magazine

Scanned by: @noriripark_Jh
Translated by: T @ cnbluestorm
Edited by: CNBLove fizzy @ cnbluestorm
credit : cnblustorm


After gaining experiences at clubs and street live performances in Japan, they debuted in Korea in 2010. All songs that they released reached top of hit charts, and CNBLUE joined the rank of top artists. They made their major debut in Japan at last. On 25th September, they held their last indie live concert at Yokohama Arena.

YongHwa: “I felt that our fans and us became one. It’s a memorable live concert.”
MinHyuk: “On the center stage that turned around in 360-degree, I had fun being surrounded by our fans.”
JungShin: “I was pleased. But to think that it was the last indie concert, I also felt a little sad.”

Their debut single “In My Head” was released on 19th October. It has a fascinating and strong rock sound.”

JongHyun: “This is the start of CNBLUE’s second act. Like ‘go, go!’ (laugh).”
JungShin: “When I heard about our major debut, I was really pleased. I’m even more pleased that the debut song was composed by YongHwa and is my kind of music.”

In summer YongHwa and MinHyuk appeared in a Korean drama “Heartstrings”. Amazingly, even though they are busy, they have made themselves more powerful as a band.

MinHyuk: “To be honest, it was hard since we prepared for live concerts and had shooting of drama during the same period.”
YongHwa: “But because of the appearance in drama, I feel that it has become easier for me to express my emotions.”
JongHyun: “Even though it was hard, I reminded myself that ‘being busy is happier’ (laugh). Practice and composition are something like hobby for us, and I think they naturally have to be like that. Since we’re going to grow up more and more, I’d be honored if you support us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment