Tuesday, January 8, 2013

JYJ’s Yoo Chun shows off his friendship with Oh Jung Se


JYJ’s Yoo Chun recently said he’s very close to actor Oh Jung Se.

On January 6, Yoo Chun gave an interview to a Japanese news source and said, “I think I and Oh Jung Se’s teamwork is perfect. He makes me laugh all the time. We both know each other’s thoughts very well. I like him so much.”

He also went on saying, “I make the most mistakes when I shoot scenes with Oh Jung Se because I burst into laughter. It’s so fun to work with him. He’s not only a good actor but also a good man. There are lots of things to learn from him. I call him my wife when I talk to him over the phone.”

Oh also recently said, “Yoo Chun is a good friend of mine. I feel like we’ve known each other for over ten years. He is a good actor and is also very polite and humble.”

MBC TV’s drama series Missing You, which stars Yoo Chun and Oh, airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 p.m.

Source: Xportsnews
Credit: en.korea

No comments:

Post a Comment