Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Girls' Generation releases fourth album, "I Got A Boy"


After teasing fans with a variety of image and video teasers, Girls' Generation is kicking off the new year with the music video for "I Got A Boy," off of their fourth studio album!

"I Got A Boy" contains a total of 10 tracks, hailing from a variety of different genres. From dance-pop to electro-pop to ballad, this album showcases a different side to Girls' Generation from the group's previous "The Boys" promotions.

The title track "I Got A Boy" features a catchy dubstep riff, upbeat dance instrumentals, and addictive melodies. The music video also showcases the members' versatility, dressed in bright retro-style outfits, performing high-energy choreography in their sneakers.

Check out the album below! What do you think?

"I Got A Boy" can be purchased on sites like Bugs, Melon, or Olleh.

01. I Got a Boy


02. Dancing Queen


03. Baby Maybe


04. 말해봐 (Talk Talk)


05. Promise


06. Express 999


07. 유리아이 (Lost In Love)


08. Look at Me


09. XYZ


10. 낭만길 (Romantic St.)


Source: SMTOWN, dkwzetecs2 and BubbleFeetGravityCH1

No comments:

Post a Comment