Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[News] Lee Jonghyun: “Acting is a kind of art too, but not an easy one.

Source: Daum
Credit & Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm


CNBLUE‘s lead guitarist Lee Jonghyun expressed his thought on the challenges in acting.

On March 26 noon at L Tower, Yangjae-dong, Seoul, a press conference and comeback showcase were held to commemorate CNBLUE‘s new album “EAR FUN“. During the press conference, Lee Jonghyun revealed that he has a strong desire to involve in acting.

Lee Jonghyun will make his drama acting debut in SBS’ weekend drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity”, scheduled to air in May. When asked whether he has always been intended to act, Lee Jonghyun answered, “To me, acting is just another form of art, just like music. Even though I think I can do it, but acting is tough, it’s not going to be easy.”

In addition, drummer Kang Minhyuk who is currently filming KBS’ “My Husband Got a Family” commented, “The senior actors are taking good care of me, giving me advice and support in the drama. Thanks to them, I can do my acting (in the drama) comfortably.”

And finally after 1 year, CNBLUE comes out with their new album, EAR FUN which boasts their smooth and modern rock feel. Six songs were included in the album, Hey You (title track), Still in Love, Dream Boy, Run, Rock n Roll and the Korean version of their Japanese major debut song, In My Head.

The title song “Hey You” is a shuffle rhythm of modern rock music, which is like the continuation of CNBLUE‘s previous title songs. Cheerful and bright melody stimulates the senses along with its meaningful lyrics.

Their third mini album EAR FUN shows the variety of colors CNBLUE has in their music which is a mixed of modern rock, rock and roll and medium rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment