Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Girls' Generation reveals dance practice video for "Mr. Taxi"

Source: SONE899091
Credit : koreaboo


Months after the release of the Korean version of "Mr. Taxi," Girls' Generation has revealed the dance practice video showing the song's choreography.

The video showcases the girls dressed in comfortable clothing while rehearsing their choreography in SM Entertainment's famous "cloud room," where many SM artists have been recorded practicing. All 9 members can be seen dancing powerfully in perfect synchronization.

Girls' Generation is currently focusing on their individual activities, with members Yoona and Yuri both starring in upcoming dramas "Love Rain" and "Fashion King", respectively.



1 comment:

  1. This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
    2003 Infiniti G35 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete