Friday, March 30, 2012

KARA celebrates their 5th debut anniversary

Source: Star News and @KARAfacts
Credit : koreaboo


KARA celebrated their 5th anniversary debut on March 29th. The group left an array of messages to fans through their Twitter in account of their 5th debut anniversary.

Nicole tweeted on March 29th, "It's suddenly our 5th anniversary...I was 17 years old...Walking down memory lane...I have a lot of memories, but I will make more in the future."

Member Han Seungyeon tweeted and posted a photo of herself as well, saying, "Little by little, remember...I love you ^^" and "Right now I should really pay attention on my abs, right? Back then, even though I didn't work out much, it's easy to look fit kekeke so I didn't really pay attention on my body haha However, now people in their 20 look very fit, whoa keke mommy kekeke I should sleep!"

The maknae Kang Jiyoung wrote, "It's our 5th anniversary! Congratulations! It is also my dear friend Sully's birthday today! Let's all celebrate together. One, two three~" Jiyoung had baked a cake for f(x) Sully's birthday, in which the photo was posted on Sully's me2day.

Leader Park Gyuri said, "KARA's 5th debut anniversary...The time has passed so quickly these past 5 years^^ Thank you for trusting us and supporting us, let's create more memories in the future. My people!"

KARA made their debut 5 years ago in 2007 and released their first studio album "The First Blooming" as a 4-member group (Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Kim Sunghee). However, in 2008, Kim Sunghee withdrew from the group and was replaced by Goo Hara and Kang Jiyoung, who have received a lot of love from fans, in June of that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment