Friday, March 16, 2012

CNBLUE releases music video for "I Still Love You"

*I really exited for this MV....that's cool.Love my Blueboys^^
Source: CNBlue
Credit : koreaboo


After completing their recent concert with FT Island in the United States, CNBLUE revealed the details on their comeback. On March 13th, it was revealed that CNBLUE would be releasing a track ahead of their official mini-album release, written by Yonghwa. On March 16th, CNBLUE released their music video for Yonghwa’s self-written track, "I Still Love You" from their upcoming mini album "Ear Fun," which is set to be released on March 27th.

The music video was released through their official YouTube channel, and will be included on CNBLUE's third mini album. The music video shows the members playing their instruments in the recording studio in causal clothes.

Check out the music video for "I Still Love You" below!

No comments:

Post a Comment