Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big Bang's T.O.P reveals his thoughts on being an actor

Source: TV Daily
Credit : koreaboo.com


Big Bang's T.O.P, who has carved out a career for himself as both an actor and a musician, is featured on the cover of March's issue of Cosmopolitan in Korea. The concept shows him dressed in the style of a gentleman, giving him a type of manliness that is not common amongst other idols.

He talks about his feelings about being an actor and the kind of roles he would like to play in the interview. Characters like singers, bad guys, sons of rich households are old and rehashed, he says. Those are the "in thing" right now, and he revealed that he doesn't want to play them.

When asked what kind of characters he thinks he would be good at, he confessed, "I've thought before that I don't go well with being a celebrity. It's not something I was born to do, but I've constantly learned a lot."

He added on the topic of marriage, "I like someone who is pure and able to take care of herself. I want to marry late, but if it's up to fate, then I can get married anytime."

This issue of Cosmopolitan will be out in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment