Friday, August 19, 2011

JYJ’s Jaejoong rocks the selca like a boss


JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong has expressed his anticipation for the next broadcast of his drama, SBS’s ‘Protect the Boss‘, by sharing a sexy new selca.

On August 18th, the star tweeted, “I can’t wait for Wednesday next week ^^” after the 6th episode had ended. The star has been uploading a picture for his fans after every broadcast of ‘Protect the Boss’ as an expression of thanks for those who continue to watch the drama on a regular basis.

For this update, Jaejoong is seen wearing a black V-neck topped off with a pair of shades. His pouted lips especially drove fans wild.

They commented, “I’m happy I can see two pictures every week”, “I can’t wait either”, “Boss, hwaiting!“, and “Oppa~! Be my boss!”

Source: TV Report via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment