Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ha Ji Won takes a selca for her new Twitter account by phenom on




On August 10th, actress Ha Ji Won posted her Twitter profile picture and tweeted, “You are living today joyfully right? The weather is so… I am remembering Bi-bi-Big (red bean popsicle)”

Ha Ji Won recently opened a Twitter account and has been sharing her thoughts with fans through it.

She added to the above tweet, “Ahh! After trying several times, I thought if I posted a picture of me laying down, I can make the picture stand up… But it just looks like I’m laying down in this picture” – showing her Twitter rookie status.

Fans commented, “I’m really happy that you started Twitter!”, “The Ha Ji Won in the picture is truly a baby-face”, and “Cutie Ha Ji Won~”

Source: TV Report via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment