Sunday, August 14, 2011

2NE1’s Minzy shares a cute and chic photo


On August 13th, 2NE1’s Minzy tweeted the above photo and stated, “These days, I think wearing a hat along with a boxy shirt is the best~ Before the summer ends, I think I should cut up my t-shirts~ Who wants to cut them up with me!! Put your hands up!”
Big Bang’s Taeyang replied to Minzy’s tweet saying, “Oppa doesn’t seem to have any more short sleeved t-shirts left…”, causing fans to laugh since Taeyang is known to enjoy and frequently seen wearing sleeveless shirts. Minzy responded to this with the comment, “Haha you already cut all up your shirts didn’t you~”

In the photo, Minzy is puckering her lips for the camera while sporting a military uniform style cap, a black boxy tee, and silver grey hair.

Fans left comments saying, “I love your hair!” and “You’re growing up to be so pretty!”

Source + Photo: Minzy’s Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment