Monday, October 29, 2012

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Completely Messed Up His Image in Movie


JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong talks about how it is to juggle both music and acting. During a photo shoot with fashion magazine, Elle. Kim Jae Joong showed his charisma while traveling around places in India. He had previously hinted fans that he was in India through his Twitter postings, but never revealed for what purpose until now.

In an interview with the magazine, Kim Jae Joong talked about the difficulty of focusing both on music and acting.

“While I was acting, I continued to write songs and tried to balance out both worlds,” said Kim Jae Joong.

Talking about his character Choi Hyun in his upcoming movie, The Jackal is Coming, Kim Jae Joong said, “As a singer, he actually has a lot in common with me, so I was able to convincing in my acting. I completely destroyed my image that it’ll make you wonder, ‘Wow, to this extent?’

The Jackal is Coming will premiere on November 15. Kim Jae Joong’s pictorial and interview will be available in the November issue.

Check out scenes from his photo shoot!

Credit: enewsworld + JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment