Friday, October 19, 2012

JYJ Jaejoong talked about his own appearance: ” I wouldn’t shine if not for the lights”


On the afternoon of the 16th, JYJ Jaejoong, Song Ji Hyo, Oh Dae-su and Han Sang-jin attended the movie showcase in Seoul, Hannam-dong. is a comedy movie about a legendary killer kidnapping a top Hallyu star Choi Hyun, and a series of complications ensues.

When asked about Jaejoong being a Hallyu star, did he feel burdened by the male character’s antics to destroy his idol image , Jaejoong replied ” No worry in this aspect, when I got the script, even though I felt it did spoil the image a little, but because I went into this with a feeling of wanting to perform in this role and not just an image destroying project, so I did not feel fear and pressure. I think if JYJ members see this they will smile at once. Because there is nothing more image-destroying than this.”

 When talking about his outward appearance, Jaejoong humorously said ” I wouldn’t shine if not for the lights .”

When asked if he ever thought about kidnapping anyone, he replied ” There are many people that I would like to kidnap. In future if I have someone I like, but if she wants to push our marriage date or doesn’t like me, I will kidnap her. “ The comedy movie < Jackal is coming > will be screening in November.

Source: woman.infoseek.co.jp via TVXQ Baidu Bar 
Translated by: LovingJYJ of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment