Wednesday, August 29, 2012

JYJ's Junsu wraps up Asia solo tour

Credit : koreaboo


After recently completing his first solo Asia tour, JYJ's Junsu discussed with the press his concerns about going solo. During a press conference in Hong Kong that was held at the Renaissance Conference Room on August 25th, he shared his reasons for not performing as a solo artist sooner.

C-Jes Entertainment shared on August 26th what Junsu had said at the conference, "I hesitated to release a solo album at first because of many bad conditions, but I gained confidence while I was on a world tour after releasing the solo album..."

He also discussed aspects of his new English single, "Uncommitted".

"Before going on a world tour, I wanted to give a special gift to my fans all around the world, so I made 'Uncommitted' with the famous American composer Automatic. Because English is a global language, I chose to sing the song in English, but this R&B urban pop song sounds better in English... I won’t stop challenging as XIA."

At the press interview, between 50 to 60 different media sources were in attendance. The reporters listened attentively and Junsu expressed how he felt about the city of Hong Kong.

"I was excited to see the beautiful night view of Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a very friendly city, and I thank you so much for coming to see me. I’m so happy to hold the last concert of my Asian tour in Hong Kong."

Source: Star News

No comments:

Post a Comment