Friday, August 10, 2012

JYJ Kim Jae Joong revealed the meaning of his tattoo on his left chest

credit : Kareenchan of JYJ3


The member of Korean popular male group, JYJ, said that the tattoo on his chest means to always keep his beliefs.

He said, “I design the tattoo. I went to tattoo it with Yoo Chun 2 years ago. I might lose everything I have now one day but I should keep to my beliefs till the end.”

Besides the tattoo on his chest, he tattooed the names of his members on his back.

He explained, “Some people said I will regret one day for tattooing my members’ name. But I don’t think so. Now, no matter how busy I am, I will always think that my members are with me together and everytime it would remind me how important are they.

Next, he also revealed that he would never tattoo a girl’s name, including his wife.

He emphasized that he might tattoo his children names in the future, but definitely not woman’s name.

Source: Ajnews via jyjfctw

No comments:

Post a Comment