Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Letter from Rain to his sister revealed

 Source: Star News


The first letter that singer Rain (real name Jung Jihoon, 29) sent to his little sister since he entered the army has been revealed. On October 15th his sister, Jung Hana, posted a photo of the letter and parcel that her brother had sent to her, further describing the letter's contents roughly.

She said on her minihompy, "A parcel came today. I was okay all the way, but started crying as soon as I read the letter."

"It was addressed 'To the sister I love the most in this world.' I laughed so much when he told me to wash up after crying. Haha. He also said to make sure to fasten the doors, to be careful while walking on the streets at night, and to drive safely... he's doing well in camp, so not to worry about him."

She added, "I feel more at ease now that I've received his letter. My brother is someone who adapts well, has a strong will and is good at everything he does! Anyway, to all my brother's fans, he's doing well in camp so please don't worry."

Fans who saw her entry commented, "Thank you for sharing this news! Thank goodness he's fine," "Please keep us updated!", and "You must be so worried since you're his sister! Thank you for sharing the news with us fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment