Monday, October 17, 2011

Dara shows off Jeremy Scott’s new shoes for 2NE1

Source + Photos: Dara’s Official Me2day


Fans are already well aware of the friendship between designer Jeremy Scott and the members of 2NE1. Their friendship was demonstrated once again through a special pair of shoes that he produced for 2NE1.

On October 16th, Dara updated her Me2day with a new picture along with the message, “Bbabam~~~!!! Finally it’s revealed!!! Jeremy Scott personally designed it for 2NE1~! A warm, just released, brand new wing sneakers! T.T I’m so touched..!! I think it matches us so well! +.+ I love it~! We already got some pairs for ourselves! ^0^ Going to our schedule wearing this today! Thank you, Remy oppa!^.^”

The colorful look seems right up 2NE1′s style alley, considering the unique pieces the girls are used to wearing.

Fans commented, “So much swag, I want one too!”, “Wow, it’s new! So pretty”, “It’s so shiny, it matches you well!”, and “I love it, but I don’t know if I’d have the guts to wear it out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment