Friday, November 2, 2012

JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun Asks for a Stop to Demands Regarding Jang Mi In Ae and ′I Miss You′


JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun stepped out among demands for Jang Mi In Ae′s exit from MBC′s I Miss You, and asked them to stop. The singer-turned-actor attended the press conference for I Miss You held on November 1 with fellow actors Yun Eun Hye, Yoo Seung Ho and Jang Mi In Ae.

About the recent movements demanding Jang Mi In Ae leave I Miss You, Park Yoo Chun said, “I can see it as a form of support for me, and I′m thankful, but I honestly believe that it′s making a small problem even worse. I′m a junior in acting, but I′ve been put in an awkward situation.”

He added, “I′m her colleague, so I want to make the piece a good one and I want to make a good start, so I′m sorry toward Jang Mi In Ae. I hope everyone concentrates more on the other things. I′m sorry to say so, but because we′re all family now and we need to lead a piece together, I want to make this work in a better way. I hope everyone refrains from continuing on.”

Jang Mi In Ae said, “I′m thankful that a lot of people around me cared for me so much. Even today the staff presented me with flowers and chocolates. I just think I should work hard now.”

A group of netizens demanded she leave the drama after digging out controversial pictorials and risque scenes she had starred in, and also for suspicions that she had merely joined the drama due to her being in C-JeS Entertainment, Park Yoo Chun′s agency. I Miss You will air its first episode as scheduled on November 7.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min
Source: EnewsWorld
re-post from : JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment