Wednesday, September 19, 2012

JYJ Kim Junsu was Mortified Filming Intimate Scenes with Models in MV


JYJ’s Kim Junsu revealed that he sweated bullets while filming the music video for his hit songUncommitted.

Sitting down with fashion magazine @star1, he said that while filming the music video in the US, director Mark Klasfeld did not give him any directions when filming intimate scenes with the models on set.

“Usually in Korea, they give you a rundown on what will happen, but for this music video, I didn’t get anything. He just told me, ‘Just sing as if you were seducing a girl,’” explained Kim Junsu. “As soon as he said that, he screamed ‘Action!’ and I had to do something. So everything in the music video was improvisation.”


He added that he was mortified with all the staff members watching on set and wanted to hurry and finish the filming. “I felt that I needed to do a good job because I was the first Korean artist that they worked with.”



More stories about his music video shooting and his first world tour will be revealed on the October issue of @star1.

Photo Credit: @star1
Credit: Enewsworld + JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment