Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2NE1's "I Am The Best" to be featured on "Dance Central 3"

Credit : koreaboo


2NE1's "I Am The Best" will be included in Microsoft's new game "Dance Central 3." On July 23rd, Microsoft revealed that the new game will feature forty tracks on the disc and 2NE1's hit track "I Am The Best" is one of the eleven tracks that were announced today.

2NE1's "I Am The Best" will be featured alongside other international tracks such as, LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" and Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger," amongst many others. The game's new story mode is described to allow players to travel back through time and learn classic moves from the past decades, together with their favorite game crews and characters.

"Dance Central 3" will be released on October 16th in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. It will be released on October 16th across Europe, Asia, and Australia.

Source: GameFocus

No comments:

Post a Comment